BUDDY’S CLUB MARATHON 2019: Run to help end polio
Article 1.- Organize Sands Beach Active, S.L.
Article 2.- The event will be held on Friday, December 6 from 3:15 p.m., in the vicinity of: “Sands Beach Resort”. Address: Avenida Islas Canarias, 18. 35508 Costa Teguise.
Article 3.- The Buddy's Club Marathon can be accessed by all children who wish, as long as the categories are respected, and the ages indicated within the current year.
- TIGERS: 4/6 years: 250 meters
- ZEBRAS: 7/9 years: 500 meters
- LIONS: 10/12 years: 1,000 meters
- CHEETAH: 13/15 years: 2,000 meters
- TURTLES: 0/1 year: (only crawling) 10 m
- GIRAPHAS: 2/3 years: (first steps) 25 m
- PET RACE (this departure will be at 15:30)
* The departure of the special categories (TURTLES + GIRAFFES), will be at 15:45 separately.
* The rest of the categories will start in groups starting at 4pm. Making a previous call in the departure zone.
Article 4.- The number of places is limited, establishing a maximum number of participants per category, detailed below:
- 0/3 years: 50 participants
- 4/6 years: 100 participants
- 7/9 years: 125 participants
- 10/12 years: 125 participants
- 13/15 years: 100 participants
Article 5.- Registration must be done online at the following website: http://www.lanzaroteinternationalmarathon.com, or in person at the facilities of Sands Beach Resort, in Costa Teguise. In addition, such registration may be made in collaborating schools.
The cost of it is € 5 for all categories.
For late registrations, a Thursday registration period will open from 10: 00-21: 00 in the Expo Zone (opposite Sands Beach Resort)
The organization reserves the right to end the registration period once the maximum established quota has been completed, as well as the right of admission.
Article 6.- The collection of bibs will be made between Thursday, December 5 from 10: 00-21: 00 and Friday from 10: 00- 13:00. Marathon Expo Zone: in front of Sands Beach Resort.
Once exceeded the hours of withdrawal of bibs, for the proper functioning and control of it will not be admitted the registration of any minor.
For the collection of bibs it will be essential to provide the authorization of minors and any of these documents for verification:
- Proof of registration
- DNI of the child, failing that, of the mother, father or guardian.
Those participants who are not enrolled in the test or run without a race number, preventing them from having access to the race in defense of the statutory registered rights will not be admitted by the Organization.
Article 7.- The organization declines all responsibility for the damages, damages or injuries that the participants in the course of this test, either have an Accident and Civil Liability Insurance that will cover the incidents inherent to the test.
Article 8.- All participants, by registering, declare that they are aware of and accept these Regulations and the Disclaimer of Liability and Protection.
By simply registering, the participant declares the following: “I am in optimal health to participate in the Buddy’s Club Marathon. In addition, I exempt from all responsibility the Organization, sponsors or other participating institutions in the event of any accident or injury that could suffer before, during and / or after the sporting event, giving up any legal action against any of said entities.
During the development of the competition I will contribute as much as possible with the Organization, to avoid personal accidents. I also authorize the Organization to make publicity of photos, videos and any other type of audiovisual material in which it may appear, accepting the publication of my name in the classification of the test, in the media and / or Internet, without expect payment, compensation or compensation for this concept.
Article 9.- By enrolling in the Lanzarote International Marathon, participants give their consent for Sands Beach Resort, by themselves or through third parties, to process their personal data automatically and exclusively for sports, promotional or commercial purposes.
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, you can exercise your rights of access, cancellation, rectification or opposition in writing at the following address: (Avenue Canary Islands, 18 - 35508 - Costa Teguise - Teguise - Lanzarote - Las Palmas - Canary Islands - Spain), indicating in any case the Reference: “Data protection” and accompanying any document that proves your identity, such as a copy of your ID or passport .
Also and according to the sports, promotion, distribution and exploitation interests of Buddy's Club Marathon for everyone (reproduction of photographs of the event, publication of qualifying lists, etc.) by any device (Internet, advertising, etc.) and without a time limit, those registered expressly give the organization the right to reproduce the name and surname, the site obtained in the general classification and the participant's own, the category, the sports brand made and its image.
The Organization reserves the right to make any changes to these regulations if it considers it, and must communicate it on the website and in the broker's information.
Article 10.- In case of fortuitous or force majeure that prevents the holding of the test, the Organization as well as all collaborators are free of all the demands, responsibilities or possible compensation, as well as the requirements of any kind. It is understood as a fortuitous event or force majeure, among others the following: fires, tremors, earthquakes, tidal waves, landslides, avalanches, floods, hurricanes, storms, extreme weather conditions, explosions, unforeseeable fortuitous acts, war conflicts, wars, terrorist acts, sabotage, civil commotion, blockages, uncontrollable delays in transport, strikes, stoppages, inability to obtain, despite having foreseen, adequate facilities for the transport of materials, equipment and services, as well as authorizations, approvals, licenses and permits in charge of the competent authorities; or any other cause that could jeopardize the integrity of those attending the event or general public, whether similar or different from those specifically listed here, that are beyond reasonable control and could not be foreseen or that, having been provided, do not They could be avoided.
Parental Participation Authorization
I AUTHORIZE my son / daughter:
1. To formalize your registration in the Lanzarote Buddy ́s Marathon.
2. To the organization of the Lanzarote International Marathon and Buddy ́s Marathon before any sports injury or health incidence, to give due medical attention / health services included the transfer to adequate health facilities for your attention.
3. That the organization of the Lanzarote International Marathon and Buddy ́s Marathon can take any photograph, recording, filming or any other form of archiving of my child's participation in Buddy ́s Marathon for informational and promotional purposes own project, without right to economic consideration.
ONCE I DECLARE:
1. That the minor object of this authorization is in physical condition adequate and sufficiently prepared to participate voluntarily in this test